WELCOME TO THE SOUTHSIDE BMX CLUB
- $6 per week plus $1 for transponder hire (needed for scoring, and returned at the completion of last moto)
- Mini Wheelers $2.50
- Non scoring days are not counted
- Generally riders can miss a few weeks and still qualify
- Parents must volunteer 2 times per round (per family).
- Race day volunteers
- Committee positions
- Busy bees
- Volunteering at events eg fundraising, Super Series.
- Track preparation.
- Set up track for racing and pack up after racing.
- Scorers - nominations & transponder scoring.
- Canteen helpers.
- Running the Gate.
- Bottom Staging - calling out names of riders and putting them in their age classes.
- Middle Staging - checking off riders names and allocating their lane number.
- Top Staging - checking riders are in their correct moto and lane.
- Flagging - Corner Marshall holding a yellow flag, when first aid is needed you hold flag horizontally. You will need to be a Level 1 Official which can be done online on at BMX Australia
You will need to signup for a Volunteer membership, do a quiz and have a WCC waver form.
- If you are unable to / have trouble volunteering, please come and see us in the canteen for alternative ways of qualifying, eg canteen supply donations.
Southside BMX Club is one of the oldest BMX clubs in Western Australia. We have been racing at the corner of Parry Ave & Benningfield Rd in Bull Creek since 1980!
Our track is open to all riders and provides a great environment for the local community to experience BMX riding.
We welcome all new members. Come down and try the exciting Olympic sport of BMX racing for yourself.
Our club currently has over 200 members ranging in age from 4 to over 50 years. Our members compete not only at our track but all over the State, throughout Australia and even at an international level.
RACING EVERY SATURDAY - SEE CALENDAR
2.40pm Gate Practice
3.10pm Mini Wheelers
3.30-5pm approx, Racing 4 motos
SOUTHSIDE BMX TRACK IS CLOSED ON
TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS FROM
4PM - 6PM
Southside BMX club would like to thank all of our sponsors
for their continued support:
GEORGES BIKE SHOP - WILLETTON
FREEDOM WHEELS BMX PRO SHOP - BIBRA LAKES
KEOGH'S MOWERS AND MORE - WILLETTON
JIM'S POOL CARE - CANNINGTON
MILL'S SERVICE CENTRE - WILLETTON
MENTOR FINANCIAL SERVICES
A BIG THANK YOU for the sponsorship of Southside BMX
by ConocoPhillips of $500, to go towards a new Decoder.
SPONSORS & COMMUNITY SUPPORT
The continued support of local businesses and community members has enabled Southside BMX Club to provide local kids & adults with a fantastic cycling facility for over 30 years.
We thank them for their support and ask that you support those that support us.
Be sure to check out our Sponsors Page to find out more. And if you would like to assist the Southside BMX Club please contact our Club President, Sandra Winfield by text message on email firstname.lastname@example.org